Responsible Service of Alcohol, Food and Gaming are Essential For Compliant Venues

Responsible Hospitality Compliance Training will benefit your business by helping to manage risk. Make sure that your customers enjoy a safe, pleasant experience by assisting your staff to follow procedures that minimise harm to staff and guests alike. Programs such as Responsible Service of Alcohol are a critical component of running a successful venue. RSA and other Compliance with food service, gaming or liquor licensing regulators remains a State based concern here in Australia, so we have done our best to provide links to current and professional providers who can assist our TMV community in keeping up to date. Train My Venue does not provide accredited compliance training content nor do we accept any responsibility for the currency of information that you find in these links.

We have, however, selected organisations that we believe take these matters seriously and to the best of our knowledge, provide an up-to-date service, accredited by their relevant regional regulators:


Workplace Health and Safety For Compliant Venues

Regulations for Providing a Safe Workplace

Managing the Health and Safety compliance of your team in the workplace also reduces exposure to the risks associated with running a business where we have high levels of engagement with public visitors. Our industry depends on the general public accepting our invitation to come inside as our guests,so we need to equip our service staff in understanding how to manage the associated risks. Occupational Health and Safety, Workplace Health and Safety, Safety in the Workplace are all terms that you might be familiar with as you consider matters of compliance in your venue. These guidelines and legislated requirements are also managed by State based government departments here in Australia.  Train My Venue can provide good basic principles and practices in our learning material but we recommend that you also visit the relevant authority website for clarification on local legislation. We have provided a list of links below, to the relevant authority in the eight States and Territories for Australian businesses.

If you are one of our TMV Community from outside of Australia we suggest searching online for the workplace safety, food, gaming and/or liquor licensing authority in your region to check out your local regulatory requirements.


Australia State Authorities for Safe Workplace Information

ACT Workplace Safety

NSW Workplace Safety

NT Workplace Safety

QLD Workplace Safety

SA Workplace Safety

TAS Workplace Safety

VIC Workplace Safety

WA Workplace Safety

Responsible Hospitality Compliance Training Leads To Happy, Healthy Staff and Guests